Hey! We must apologize for the lack of content on this blog in the last three weeks. It truly has been a manic time for us and did not allow much time out of the kitchen. We will endeavor to update this blog as and when we can, and we are going to introduce a set timetable for posts in the future, so that you can always have something new and interesting to read.
As we said the last few weeks have been pretty busy for us and we will highlight here the latest developments. In coming post we will elaborate in further detail on the events and news.
- We have just completed a lengthy consultancy project with one of Australia's most successful restaurant groups. Our client was happy with the fresh input and we view this as a great success.
- Our chocolate celebration cake creations have been in serious demand and we have been working hard on compiling a product list with images to distribute as soon as possible.
- Burch & Purchese sponsored a high profile event in aid of BalletLab, the progressive, avant-garde creation of Philip Adams.
- We are close to announcing an exclusive deal with a major chocolate company whom we have built a solid relationship with.
- Cooking classes at Melbourne's newest cooking school have been undertaken and we have helped them with images for their new website.
- Burch & Purchese provided the desserts and petit fours at the popular Shared Tables networking lunch at No.35 restaurant.
- We have been working hard on putting together a great Masterclass at the upcoming Melbourne Food & Wine Festival and have some exciting guests coming along.
- We have been actively looking at sites for Burch & Purchese first shop which we are getting ever closer to making a reality.
Phew!! Lots more as well so look out in the coming weeks for more in depth on these subjects, new subjects and our journal of the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival. Sorry again for our absence and we promise not to leave it that long again! Happy cooking - Darren & Ian