04 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of our friends



Well the holiday season is now over and the doors to my Sweet Studio are reopening to the public this Friday (06.01.12). We will be running a limited cake cabinet for a couple of days as I try to get some new ideas and flavours together. I hope you all had a fantastic time over Christmas and I wish all friends of Burch & Purchese a Happy and healthy 2012.

This year is shaping up to be a very exciting time for myself and my team with the following events already in the pipeline:


  • We will be holding dessert degustation dinners at Sweet Studio during certain times of the year, each with a theme or special surprise so keep an eye on this blog, twitter and Facebook for updates.
  • A sell out Masterclass during the biggest Melbourne Food & Wine Festival yet
  • The publication late in the year of a new book with some of the recipes, tip and tricks from Sweet Studio
  • A complete redesign and new look of this blog with more interaction, recipes, photographs and stories
  • Reworking of classic recipes and desserts in a new range of desserts in store, look our for new eclairs and choux - could be the next BIG thing?
All this and lots more, so while I get back to the kitchen to prepare for our reopening I hope you will keep an eye on this page and tell your friends about us.

See you all soon at Sweet Studio and have a Happy New Year!! 


No comments: